FGWRC Volunteer Posting – Kit Assembler
Fort Garry Women’s Resource Centre (FGWRC) is seeking self-identified women to volunteer as needed to assemble kits that are given to women in our community. This is a casual role. We expect to offer 2 hour shifts, as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Kit Assembly Volunteer is responsible to pack kits according to specifications. Kits to be assembled include emergency hygiene, emergency food, self care, mental health, family activity kits.
- Able to take initiative.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Ability to work as an effective team member.
- Ability to relate to women from diverse backgrounds of class, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc.
- Able to lift up to 10 kg.
- Supports the mission, vision and values of Fort Garry Women’s Resource Centre
- Indoor work, socially distanced from one other volunteer. Must follow COVID protocols, such as wearing a mask.
Please fill out application located here
Interested applicants can either contact FGWRC at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form, or forward a cover letter and brief resume either by mail or email at the following address. Applications will be received until July 27, 2021
FGWRC Volunteer Recruitment
1150 A Waverley St., Winnipeg Manitoba, R3T 0P4
Fax: (204) 475-9127
For more information about Fort Garry women’s Resource Centre, please visit our
website at www.fgwrc.ca.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.