We have returned to regular office hours! As of July 6, Fort Garry Women’s Resource Centre is once again open to women in our community. Our office hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am – 4:00 p.m.
We are working to gradually increase the programs and services as safely as possible. To that end, there will be a few changes:
Please do not come into the Centre if you:
- are feeling sick, have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19,
- have travelled outside of Manitoba in the last 14 days
For your appointment:
- Please arrive at your appointment time, not beforehand. Our goal is to limit people in the waiting area
- Wash or sanitize hands immediately upon entering the office
- Coffee, tea, and water will not be available
- No access to the office washrooms
- Staff will provide each client with their own tissue pack
- Clients and/or staff can wear masks if they choose
- Staff will wipe everything down after each client
- Clients are asked to refrain from bringing guests or children
(1 person in the Centre per appointment time).