“A fallen leaf is nothing more than a Summer’s wave goodbye.” – Unknown
Check out our upcoming November Workshops and Events! Hope to see you there!
Current Restrictions leave us providing:
- Women’s Counselling: In-person;
- Children’s Counselling: In-person;
- Outreach: Drop-in (virtual & limited occupancy) & Harvest by appointment;
- Workshops and Groups: Virtual;
- Resources: Limited Occupancy;
- Emergency Food & Hygiene: Pre-Arranged Pick Up (when available)
Are you sick? | Have you been exposed to COVID-19?
If you answer yes to either question, please do not come to the Centre.
Go home and call Health Links – Info Santé (204-788-8200 or 1-888-315-9257) or use the online screening tool at https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/ to see whether you need to isolate or be tested.
Have you travelled in the past 14 days?
You may need to self-isolate. Check https://manitoba.ca/covid19/travel for the most up to date requirements for travellers.
At the Centre:
- Please arrive at your appointment time, not beforehand
(Our goal is to limit people in the waiting area).
- Clients are asked to refrain from bringing guests or children
(1 person in the Centre per appointment time).
- Mandatory mask use for staff and clients
- Wash or sanitize hands immediately upon entering the office
- Coffee, tea, and water will not be available
- Staff will provide each client with their own tissue pack
- Staff will wipe everything down after each client
- Physical distancing, except for brief exchanges
If you have any questions, please call us at (204) 477-1123