Wednesday June 23 | 10:00 am – 11:00 am | Via Zoom
Presented by Community Legal Education Association
Do you have questions about harassment in the workplace? Join us for a discussion that will include the following topics:
• Discussing the laws that apply to workplaces;
• Reviewing the provisions in the laws that define discrimination, harassment & related behaviour like reprisal;
• Covering employers’ responsibilities to protect workers from harassment;
• Examples from real-world cases;
• Reviewing available resources & supports; and
• Time for discussion and questions.
Space is limited – Pre registration is required by calling (204) 477-1123. This is a women only event.