Fort Garry Women’s Resource Centre is excited to announce that have returned to
With that, restrictions currently leave us providing:
- Women’s Counselling: In-person;
- Children’s Counselling: In-person;
- Outreach: Drop-in (limited occupancy), Clothing & Harvest by appointment;
- Workshops and Groups: In-person and Virtual;
- Resources and Casual Volunteers: Limited Occupancy;
- Emergency Food & Hygiene Kits: Pre-Arranged Pick Up (when available)
In accordance with physical distancing measures
Please do not come into the Centre if you are feeling sick or have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19.
In Addition, FGWRC will implement the following:
- Please arrive at your appointment time, not beforehand
(Our goal is to limit people in the waiting area).
- Clients are asked to refrain from bringing guests or children
- (1 person in the Centre per appointment time).
- Mandatory mask use for staff and clients
- Wash or sanitize hands immediately upon entering the office
- Coffee, tea, and water will not be available
- Staff will provide each client with their own tissue pack
- Staff will wipe everything down after each client
- Physical distancing, except for brief exchanges
Some of the things we have done to prepare for in-person visits:
- Installed hand sanitizing station in our lobby
- Installed touchless taps in our washrooms
- Sanitized all children’s toys and games
- Scheduled routine deep cleans of both locations
- Invested in plexi-glass screens to help with in-person visits
We missed seeing you in-person!
If you have any questions, please call us at (204) 477-1123